Gratitude is a part of the entrepreneurship journey, without a network of guidance, the entrepreneur wouldn't go far. Building relationships and having an attitude of gratitude will allow you to flourish. President Monson talks about "An Attitude of Gratitude" - "We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude."
What is Entrepreneurship?
The definition of opportunity is the future state that is both desirable and achievable. I love that we read about this in our studies this week. It is crazy to know that the effort is limitless. "We must prepare our minds to recognize and create new ideas and then to shape them into opportunities." I know I had similar thoughts as to how I can approach the subject of entrepreneurship. I felt like I did not have enough knowledge about the matter yet this class has opened up my perspective to what I can do next to seek more understanding.
Excerpts from "Recognizing and Shaping Opportunities" - How Is an Idea Different from an Opportunity? An entrepreneur might get an idea for a new venture by seeing patterns that suggest a solution to a compelling market need—one that customers may not even have identified. An entrepreneur turns an idea into an opportunity by crafting a business model that identifies a strategy for targeting a market segment with a solution that will attract customers, partners, investors, key employees, and other resources that will be needed to enter and gain traction in the market and create value for all stakeholders. This value proposition will also include cash flow forecasts that reflect the entrepreneur’s.
I wanted to add a few notes from this week's reading to help me with my future journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment